Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Smart Ed Services: SMART Sync is "Suite"

A few days ago, I had the privilege of working in a 7th grade classroom with a great teacher and a great class. I watched them use SMART Sync for collaborating on a unit that discussed the attributes and characteristics of Holocaust Rescuers and Partisans.

My reaction: "Wow!"

It was amazing to see such engagement and collaboration while learning.  I was so giddy with enthusiasm, I tweeted it to Smart Ed Services.

I was asked what my favorite features of the Smart Sync Program would be  . . I have to pick just one??!!  If I had to say, it would be a few - File Transfer to Students, Remote Desktop, and Questions.

SmartEd Services posted my "Suite" Tweet on SmartEd's Facebook Page.  Thanks, SmartEd!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment